Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 20 aprile 2017

A TOUCH OF PLATINUM-A LIFE IN MUSIC, VOL. 2




BMG. USA.
1998. (2 CD's).
BMG 07863 67593-2.
FLAC.


CD 1:
Tiger Man (rehearsal)
When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
Tryin' To Get To You
If I Can Dream (take 1)
In The Ghetto (take 3)
Suspicious Minds (alternate take)
Baby, What You Want Me To Do (Las Vegas, 1969)
Words (Las Vegas, 1969)
Johnny B. Goode (Las Vegas, 1969)
Release Me (Las Vegas, 1970)
See See Rider (Las Vegas, 1970)
The Wonder Of You (Las Vegas, 1970)
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Funny How Time Slips Away
I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
I Was The One
Cattle Call
Baby Let's Play House
Don't
Money Honey
What'd I Say
Bridge Over Troubled Water (Las Vegas, 1970)

CD 2:
Miracle Of The Rosary (take 1)
Bosom Of Abraham (take 3)
I'll Be Home On Christmas Day (take 4)
Burning Love (alternate take)
Separate Ways (take 25)
Always On My Mind (take 2)
An American Trilogy
Take Good Care Of Her (take 4)
I've Got A Thing About You Baby
Are You Sincere (take 2)
Promised Land (take 5)
Steamroller Blues (live)
And I Love You So (take 2)
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Danny Boy (take 9)
Moody Blue
Hurt (take 2)
For The Heart (take 1)
Pledging My Love (take 3)
Way Down (take 2a, man-made extended)
My Way (previously unreleased, live)
Excerpt From The Jaycees Speech





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!tmJCyJCB!w8wIx-BtDHntytAkYtprNhlPdvI7XK4ZD2gz8pntrw4

2 commenti:

  1. Brilliant tyvm Marco for this
    Keep up the great work here
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco: I love "takes" !! Great listening coming. Thank you again for your great work for fans.

    RispondiElimina