Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 11 aprile 2017

ELVIS PRESLEY [Europe. CD. 1999]




Europe. CD.
BMG. 1999.
BMG 07863 67735 2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Blue Suede Shoes
I'm Counting On You
I Got A Woman
One-Sided Love Affair
I Love You Because
Just Because
Tutti Frutti
Tryin' To Get To You
I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
Blue Moon
Money Honey
BONUS TRACKS:
Heartbreak Hotel
I Was The One
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
Shake, Rattle And Roll
My Baby Left Me
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You)





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!cu52jQLT!4P4GsZue_0Df9rgsS11RmYSiQS1MorH49Z7RRuR7IhA

3 commenti:

  1. Thanks Marco for this great item
    one of my best eras that I love from Elvis
    This was the first album that skyrocketed him into International stardom after the Sun era when he joined RCA Victor on his twenty- first birthday

    Elvis by this time was breaking out as a superstar by being on TV on Ed Sullivan show , Milton Berle and Steve Allen shows by this time and touring to many cities around the USA by this time
    Enjoy the info and sounds
    Greetings sent


    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for sharing this. It is a great jewel. Thank you Ronny for details.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Il Gatto - yvw for the info - I'll send more info here in future give a more insight into the Kings work ,life and career for all to enjoy -
    Have a great week one and all
    Long Live Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina