Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...


After some troubles,here I go again.

Be careful: every link is tracked so if someone share a link, a java script send me his IP address and I found the guilty...
Delete link after downloading. You can share but on your own account
Respect these rules or you will be BANNED FOREVER and your name and your mail address will be shown here.
SO...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.
2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com
3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG. I AM NOT A JUKE-BOX.


Dopo parecchi problemi con i miei blogs, rieccomi qua.

Avevo messo privati i miei tre blogs ma le richieste erano tantissime: Blogger può avere solo 100 lettori di un blog settato come "privato" così ho deciso di rimettere pubblici tutti e tre i miei blogs ma...
Occhio a non fare i "furbi" perché i miei links, ora, saranno tracciabili. Se verranno inviati a loro volta (cioè "condivisi"), io riceverò un alert grazie ad uno stratagemma ideato da un amico ed io bannerò il MOTHERFUCKER scrivendo nome, cognome, indirizzo mail e suo indirizzo IP.
A voi amici italiani, parlerò chiaro (e volgare), ma sono incazzatissimo:
che cazzo vuole di più la gente??? Io invio tutto il materiale del quale sono in possesso GRATIS, non ho mai chiesto nulla... E qualche stronzone non rispetta la semplice regola di non inviare il link??? Da notare che non ho mai vietato di condividere il materiale: se qualcun lo vuole a sua volta caricare sul proprio account, lo può fare, che me ne frega??? Voglio evitare di vedere sprecata una settimana di lavoro (un mese, a volte...) per colpa di uno stronzaccio. Ma da ora in poi non sarà più così.
Ringrazio tutti gli amici che mi hanno contattato e che mi regalano molto materiale. Ho conosciuto persone davvero favolose ma, purtroppo, in mezzo a 10 amici, c'è sempre il MOTHERFUCKER. Se questo invertebrato pensa di fermarmi, sbaglia di grosso: potrò incazzarmi e sospendere momentaneamente ma non abbandonerò mai i miei blogs su Elvis; Elvis è una delle cose che mi piacciono di più in questo pianeta e voglio aiutare chi riesco ad aiutare, come tanti altri hanno fatto con me.

domenica 9 aprile 2017

PEACE IN THE VALLEY-THE COMPLETE GOSPEL RECORDINGS




Europe. 2000.
BMG. 3 CD's.
BMG 07863 67991 2
FLAC.


CD 1:
His Hand in Mine
I'm Gonna Walk Dem Golden Stairs
In My Father's House
Milky White Way
Known Only To Him
I Believe in the Man in the Sky
Joshua Fit the Battle
He Knows Just What I Need
Swing Down Sweet Chariot
Mansion Over the Hilltop
If We Never Meet Again
Working On the Building
Crying In the Chapel
How Great Thou Art
In the Garden
Somebody Bigger Than You And I
Farther Along
Stand By Me
Without Him
So High
Where Could I Go But To The Lord
By And By
If the Lord Wasn't Walking By My Side
Run On
Where No One Stands Alone
We Call On Him
You'll Never Walk Alone
Who Am I
Life

CD 2:
Only Believe
He Touched Me
I've Got Confidence
Amazing Grace
Seeing Is Believin'
He Is My Everything
Bosom Of Abraham
An Evening Prayer
Lead Me, Guide Me
There Is No God But God
A Thing Called Love
I, John
Reach Out To Jesus
Miracle Of the Rosary
Put Your Hand In the Hand
I Got a Feeling In My Body
Help Me
If That Isn't Love
Help Me (Memphis '74)
Why Me, Lord (Memphis '74)
How Great Thou Art (Memphis '74)
Farther Along (Reh. Aug. 4 1970)
Oh Happy Day (Reh. Aug. 7 1970)
I, John (march '72)
Bosom of Abraham (march '72)
You Better Run (march '72)
Lead Me, Guide Me (march '72)
Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus / Nearer My God to Thee (March '72)

CD 3:
When the Saints Go Marching In (Home '56)
Just a Little Talk With Jesus (MDQ)
Jesus Walked That Lonesome Valley (MDQ)
I Shall Not Be Moved (MDQ)
Peace In the Valley (MDQ)
Down By the Riverside (MDQ)
Farther Along (MDQ)
Blessed Jesus (Hold My Hand) (MDQ)
On the Jericho Road (MDQ)
I Just Can't Make It By Myself (MDQ)
I Hear a Sweet Voice Calling (MDQ)
When the Saints Go Marching In (MDQ)
Softly And Tenderly (MDQ)
Peace In the Valley
It Is No Secret
I Believe
Take My Hand Precious Lord
I Asked the Lord
He
Oh, How I Love Jesus
Show Me Thy Ways
Hide Thou Me
When the Saints Go Marching In / Down By the Riverside
Sing You Children
Swing Down Sweet Chariot
Let Us Pray
Where Could I Go But To The Lord/Up Above My Head/Saved
The Lord's Prayer
How Great Thou Art (Elvis In Concert '77)
Peace In the Valley (Ed Sullivan Show '57)





LINKS:
CD 1: https://mega.nz/#!pJJglDIZ!agEW_4ypWo_GvZQlNVVOeqlbIhUozKnip9q-uoxEDtg
CD 2: https://mega.nz/#!5cBCCI5R!zh5tCYjO-GUJy3jwmEX8pl_UdEzMxAnl14JwYlmQvjA
CD 3: https://mega.nz/#!JNAn1S6R!7sB_lvl2iFVUOH9R2n7YX1YTPn7sn3U7m5lpGLayozo
ARTWORK: https://mega.nz/#!5YY02aqa!cJVhpxjp7iJsDYKLSRjhCqTj2ZDYK_wMHWLPq2HcF0M

3 commenti:

  1. Wow, this is a great one, thank you very much Marco, you are a gentleman.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks so much for this great item Marco
    Info about this item and gospel music

    Elvis only received Grammy's for his gospel music and "Peace In The Valley " represents many of his gospel work in this field .

    Info
    Elvis loved to sing gospel music
    He grew up during his youth singing this and rhythm and blues
    He lived in a community that were God fearing Christians who went to all night singing groups in his neighbourhood
    He wanted to join The Statesmen who was fronted by JD Sumner who sang at gospel shows and was declined at an early stage because he was not old enough to join them
    In later years JD Sumner joined Elvis group on stage for shows at Vegas and On Tour
    Enjoy

    I recommend this totally to the new generation of fans and to the hard core fans too

    Happy Listening

    RispondiElimina
  3. great gospel box thanks for sharring

    RispondiElimina