Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 6 aprile 2017

THE FIRST HITS




Ireland. 2005.
Luxury Multimedia Ltd. CD.
2701542.
MP3 (145 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
1) Blue moon
2) Blue moon of Kentucky
3) Good rockin' tonight
4) Harbor lights
5) I don't care if the sun don't shine
6) I love you because
7) I'm left, you're right, she's gone
8) Just because
9) Milk cow blues boogie
10) That's all right (mama)
11) Tomorrow night
12) You're a heartbreaker





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!tERHgKQA!3PAxbfH9-y1BHD6QxCXEkMnRHcuB-JCwqG4HLnsy1-c

3 commenti:

  1. Yvw for this Marco my friend
    Please check your Google drive for more goodies from me soon and please add here when possible
    Thank you
    Greetings sent
    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for sharing this. Thank you Ronny for this Ireland product. Elvis is all around the world. Keep up the great work here.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yvw Il Gatto my friend
    Enjoy all that I add here for all to enjoy
    Greetings sent
    Thanks

    RispondiElimina