Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 6 maggio 2017

AMERICAN CROWN JEWELS, VOL. 3 [DJ Ethan]




DJ Ethan.
CD-r. 2011.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
01 After loving you (take 2)
02 Don't cry daddy (undubbed master)
03 Heart of Rome (take 1)
04 I washed my hands in muddy water (alternate take)
05 In the ghetto (take 4)
06 Rubberneckin (undubbed master)
07 It keeps right on-a hurtin' (take 2)
08 I've lost you (take 6)
09 Kentucky rain (take 3)
10 Make the world go away (alternate take)
11 My little friend (undubbed master)
12 In the ghetto (take 11)
13 Snowbird (alternate take)
14 Stranger in my own home town (undubded master)
15 Suspicious mind (take 6)
16 There goes my everything (take 1)
17 Tomorrow never comes (alternate take)
18 True love travels on the gravel road (alternate take)
19 Without love (take 1)
20 You'll think of me (take 14)





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!0oVBSLIC!3kO1gmV2jUBvX7M7ckIaWE-9mwiC_bkmJQa_cTUrigo

4 commenti:

  1. Tyvm for this
    It's one of my favorites eras from Elvis
    Many thanks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow Marco, "Vous êtes en feu ce soir!" Many releases, great releases. Thank you so much Marco. Great music to listen to. Thank you Marco for all you do here.

    RispondiElimina
  3. thanks for sharring a great great album

    RispondiElimina
  4. Fantastic share Marco. Though I don't like all of D.J Ethans work, some are actually great. Thank you :)

    RispondiElimina