Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 16 maggio 2017

FEELIN' FAST VIBRATIONS [DJ Ethan]




DJ Ethan.
2017.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
01 I'M LEAVIN'
02 SPANISH EYES
03 KENTUCKY RAIN
04 LIFE
05 AND I LOVE YOU SO
06 TRUE LOVE
07 ANIMAL INSTINCT
08 EL TORO
09 YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVIN' FEELIN'
10 FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!4VxyWBYA!WFS3HHszC2H1y-XZ0MmsB6zfpFcrIdWxMejPymNMfGU

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm for this one Marco
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this DJ Ethan ! Keep up the great work here my friend. Marco is number one !

    RispondiElimina