Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 9 maggio 2017

FROM ELVIS IN MEMPHIS [LSP-4155]




RCA. LP.
1971.
LSP-4155 (XPRS-1366).
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Wearin' That Loved On Look
Only The Strong Survive
I'll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
Long Black Limousine
It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin'
I'm Movin' On

SIDE B:
Power Of My Love
Gentle On My Mind
After Loving You
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road
Any Day Now
In The Ghetto






Many thanks to STRANGER IN THE CROWD blog.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!snAmRYIS!sGhDh7yC6ql87tgLVzpTAsSInRqfTQRHksreVe2Ka8Q

2 commenti:

  1. Many thanks Stranger In The Crowd site and Marco for this from the stellar sessions in '69
    One of my favorites eras
    Did you all know that this was the second recording sessions that he did in his hometown
    The first being the Sun Sessions
    Great songs on this cd

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you again Marco for this fantastic jewel, a great collectible LP. Thanks to "Stranger in the crowd" blog.

    RispondiElimina