Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 4 maggio 2017

GREATEST HITS, VOLUME ONE [CD. Australia]




BMG. CD.
1989. Australia.
BPCD 5083.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
The Wonder Of You [Las Vegas. February 18, 1970 DS]
A Big Hunk O'Love [Las Vegas. February 17, 1970 DS]
There Goes My Everything
Suspicious Minds [stereo]
What'd I Say [Las Vegas. August 23, 1969 edited]
Don't Cry Daddy [Las Vegas. February 18, 1970 DS]
Steamroller Blues [Honolulu. January 12, 1973]
The Sound Of Your Cry [long version]
Burning Love
You'll Never Walk Alone





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!LwJWxZCY!p0PNVZTYUsRzZpv3NQhFqBWrXJjrbzDcTZLVZgjI-ls

2 commenti:

  1. Thank you so much Marco for this Australian release.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Pure brilliance tyvm Marco for this one my friend
    Keep up the great work here my friend
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina