Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 4 maggio 2017

GREATEST NUMBER ONE HITS




Goldies. CD.
Portugal. 1991.
GLD 63069.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
01. Heartbreak Hotel
02. I Want You, I Need You, I love You
03. Hound Dog
04. Don't Be Cruel
05. Love Me Tender
06. Too Much
07. All Shook Up
08. Teddy Bear
09. Jailhouse Rock
10. Don't
11. Hard Headed Woman
12. A Big Hunk O'Love
13. Stuck On You
14. It's Now Or Never
15. Are You Lonesome Tonight ?
16. Surrender





Many thanks to "Elvis Infinity".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!qx4TxZwI!tXsyJDrrkQ6PiguettkLcIpIaRk-XPpBm0MYnHuyG9Q

2 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much Marco for this Portuguese release. It is a great gift ! Thanks to Elvis Infinity.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you for this
    It's great my friends
    Keep upbthe great work here

    RispondiElimina