Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 3 maggio 2017

LOVIN' WITH ELVIS




Music Central. Europe.
2008. CD.
WAV.


TRACKLIST:
01 Love Me Tender
02 I love you because
03 I Forgot To Remember To Forget
04 Loving You
05 Don't
06 Playing For Keeps
07 Love me
08 I Want You, I Need You, I Love Yo
09 Blue Moon
10 I Was The One
11 You're A Heartbreaker
12 I'm counting on you
13 So glad you're mine
14 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
15 Old Shep
16 First in line
17 How's The World Treating You
18 One Sided Love Affair
19 Any place is paradise
20 Trying To Get To You





Many thanks to James.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!wvxDwbhS!SW7Wnr4AElb-HoHjtbT-yeB681rwHSA-mAVQKaABAoI

3 commenti:

  1. New to me Marco, thank you my friend :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Tyvm James and Marco for this
      @Marco Please check your email soon and please add when possible thanks

      Elimina
  2. Thank you Marco for this European release. Thanks to James. Keep up the great work here.

    RispondiElimina