Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 16 maggio 2017

SPOTLIGHT HOLLYWOOD [DJ Ethan]




DJ Ethan.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
01 Baby I Don't Care
02 Lonesome Cowboy
03 Treat Me Nice
04 New Orleans
05 Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do!
06 Tonight's All Right For Love
07 King Of The Whole Wide World
08 Hawaiian Wedding Song
09 Everybody Come Aboard
10 Love Me Tonight
11 It's Carnival Time
12 Poison Ivy League
13 Cotton Candy Land
14 I've Got To Find My Baby
15 I'm Falling In Love Tonight
16 Sound Advice
17 Sand Castles
18 Mexico
19 Spinout
20 Rubberneckin'


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!8EZjgaaZ!zXtsrZMYwgwXarqTooY6hLuHPYENTWZHL1yG8bE9aK4

4 commenti:

  1. Thanks for this Marco my friend

    RispondiElimina
  2. When I saw DJ Ethan I thought it was shared by you Ronny! Thank you very much Marco.

    RispondiElimina
  3. All credits go to Marco my friend
    Yes I do own some DJEthan material which I'll send to Marco soon
    Please keep an eye for them soon
    Enjoy your week Frank and to all my friends here
    God bless each one of you
    Adiós for now

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you so much again Marco, you are the best my friend !

    RispondiElimina