Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 6 maggio 2017

WELCOME TO MY WORLD [DJ Ethan]




DJ Ethan.
CD-r. 2017.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
01 I'LL REMEMBER YOU - EXTENDED REMAKE BY DJ_Ethan 2017
02 BITTER THEY ARE, HARDER THEY FALL SYMPHONIC BY DJ_Ethan
03 GUADALAJARA - REMAKE BY DJ_Ethan
04 KENTUCKY RAIN - UNRELEASED DUET 2017 BY DJ_Ethan
05 U.S. MALE - ALTERNATE UNRELEASED LONG VERSION DJ_Ethan
06 EDGE OF REALITY UNRELEASED MALE DUET REMAKE BY DJ_Ethan 2017
07 JOSHUA FIT THE BATTLE - REMAKE BY DJ_Ethan 2017
08 FAME AND FORTUNE - REMAKE
09 CHARRO REMAKE BY DJ_Ethan
10 NIGHT LIFE - REMAKE EXTENDED BY DJ_Ethan





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!s2YBXR4Q!bf4WH7xxoENK7WnifppH1Lx5y1H9RKRoWMX0Z8Gp2qs

4 commenti:

  1. Tyvm for this good one
    Keep up the great work here Marco my friend

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this item. Thank you for your efforts for the fans. Continue your great work on your huge blogs my friend.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I will second that. You do so much my friend and it will never be forgotten :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. I totally agree with the above statements totally
    Marco you're a great guy and friend I happen to meet
    This goes to all members here too
    I am priviledge and honor to call you guys and gals my friends for life
    Ty for being my friend too
    God bless and protect each one of you
    Amen
    .........
    "If it weren't for Elvis and his music and legacy we'd never met"
    And If all fans acted like this in this world I feel and believe that the world would have been a better place to live
    Amen
    😊

    RispondiElimina